Wednesday, January 6, 2010

thank you Amazon.com

My christmas gifts have arrived. and quite early since they were due 25th of january. Now i've got around 500 cupcake recipes, so maybe i should start sending them out to you guys? I'll think about this option.
One of the books i've got is Baking & Pastry: Mastering the Art and Craft, which is actually a study book by the Culinary Institute of America (one of the best chefschools). As it sounds, it's much more of a technical book. Another one, again by CIA, is Remarkable Service: A Guide to Winning and Keeping Customers for Servers, Managers and Restaurant Owners. This is again a technical book on restaurant and cafe management, will teach me how to keep all of you coming to my future pastry shop. And the other two are dedicated only to cupcakes, my kitchen will be working hard for the next couple of months.


No comments:

Post a Comment