Thursday, October 28, 2010

...

I've realized that my blog's anniversary is coming up and i still haven't achieved anything, is this a sign of depression coming up soon? I know that this takes time and patience is of essence, still i find my self panicking from time to time. Although money IS an issue, and i surely am not one of those who are comfortable on that aspect; the main problem i find myself wrapped around is the vague answer i have to give to the question 'what do yo do?'... Sometimes, it could have been much more easier to have a casual job, just for having a job and a name.

I am still able to cheer myself up by what courage this takes to make such a bold decision without a safety net made of money, but i do find myself looking up to my friends and just feel withdrawn quite frequently. Psychology is a b*tch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment