Sunday, March 14, 2010

DAY WHO?!

I have been meaning to write for soooooo long and had probably a zillion things to write about, all of which i forgot. But...i'm back:D
We have just started our normal shifts last week, so now i get to work only 9 hours a day ANNNNDDD an OFF day:D Believe me, after working for 12 to 15 hours a day for more than a month, you don't care if you get a day off, let alone a weekend. The fact that i am now working for only 9 hours is a gift from heaven:)


Anyways...

There's a lot to tell about my job, but i'll just make some bullet points
- my boss is a good example of bad management
- i sincerely want to kill her sometimes with barehands
- i love my job
- sometimes i plunge my knife into something to avoid doing it to her:) (actually all of us, the staff, either do this or dream about doing this)
- i get amazed at how i love my job despite all the drama going on
- i know now why waiters are all so grumpy now. They're not happy
- i also know why waiters act differently towards different guests. If your boss is a kiss-ass towards the rich customers and disses the not-so-incredibly-rich-and-famous; you adapt to it, just like a child adapts to his parents.
-yet, i love my job:)

No comments:

Post a Comment